From classic cars and motorbikes to the very latest models, French Connections HCB will handle the entire registration process for you.
With 500+ foreign vehicles successfully registered in France already, our dedicated Admin team will have your vehicle on French plates in no time.
And if we aren’t able to register your vehicle, even for reasons outside our control, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- We’ll send you a quote based on details you provide about your vehicle.
- Once we received your deposit, we’ll ask you for the documents we need.
- We contact the French authorities on your behalf to obtain the obligatory Quitus Fiscal/Certificat de Dédouanement
- We forward confirmation to you that your registration application has been lodged. You will need to send this to your French insurance company so that you are road legal while waiting for your new French number plate.
- You’ll receive your registration certificate (Carte Grise) by post.
- You can now exchange your foreign number plate for a French one at any garage and we’ll advise you on de-registering your vehicle from its country of origin.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
Registering your vehicle will usually take between 1 – 3 months.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The cost depends on your vehicle’s year of registration, horsepower, environmental impact and local car tax.
Once you have given us those details, we’ll send you a free no-obligation detailed quote within 24 hours. You can then study the full cost breakdown and decide if you would like to go ahead.
WHEN SHOULD I CONTACT YOU?
If your primary residence is in France, you are normally obliged to register a foreign vehicle within one month of its arrival. However, you can still register it later than that so just contact us as soon as you are ready.